We are thrilled to be able to welcome you back to our sanctuary for High Holy Days this year! We will be following a number of COVID safety precautions to ensure that everyone can attend services as safely as possible:
– All members and out-of-town family guests must register to attend services.
– Non-members are welcome to join us online.
– We will not be mailing paper tickets; instead, we will be checking everyone in at the door.
– Vaccination is required for all indoor, in-person services. We will not be asking anyone to provide their proof of vaccination – we will take our members and guests at their word on this very important issue that affects everyone.
– All attendees must be fully masked at all times while indoors. We request that you wear your mask outdoors as well.
– Indoor capacity is limited. Chairs in the sanctuary and social hall will be socially distanced and we will have outdoor seating under a large tent for those who are uncomfortable being indoors, or if we need overflow seating.
Click here to learn more about the High Holy Days at NVHC!
8:00am – Early Morning Service, on Zoom and YouTube
9:00am – Tot Service, in person and on Zoom. (Please note that only the service leaders will be visible on Zoom.)
10:15am – Morning Service, in person and on YouTube
10:15am – Family Service, in person outdoors and on Zoom (Please note that only the service leaders will be visible on Zoom.)
11:00am – Torah Reading for All, in person and on YouTube
11:30am – Morning Service Continues, in person and on YouTube
3:00pm – Shofar Sounding, in person at NVHC, Floris United Methodist Church, ADAMS, or on Zoom
4:00pm – Tashlich, in person only at Lake Fairfax Park