In the Torah, when Moses brought the Israelites to the border of the Promised Land, he realizes the work is not complete. The community is strong, and so he says,
“Atem Nitzavim.” We stand together.
Everyone here today must stand up and carry this community forward into the future.
$3 Million Campaign
$2.1 Million – Pay Off Mortgage
- $152,000 of annual savings will support strategic priorities:
- Deepen relationships with current congregants.
- Welcome new congregants.
- Expand outreach to the wider Jewish Community.
$650,000 – Facility Improvements
- Beautify our building entrance and improve accessibility.
- Revitalize and expand our playground.
- Build outdoor gathering spaces.
- A multi-year, multi-phase project.
$250,000 – Plan for Future
- Provide seed funding for the next campaign, just as the last campaign did for this one.